Prerequisites: High school algebra and trigonometry.
- If you're looking for a rigorous set of lectures, go through MIT 18.01.
- If you want to refresh your memory of calculus concepts, use Trefor Bazett's videos.
- If you are scared of calculus and want to go through as many examples as possible, use Prof Leonard's lectures.
- If you learn most when going through examples, but Prof Leonard's videos are too long for you, try Khan Academy.
Prerequisites: Single Variable Calculus
- Basically the same as above. One difference: if you're looking for videos that go through similar content as the MIT lectures (with similar level of rigorousness), but from a different perspective or with a different set of examples, try out Michael Penn's videos.